Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Good News, Everyone

As anyone who has watched Futurama knows, those words mean epic adventure, danger, and an increase in health insurance and possible mortality rates is about to ensue.

Well, I indeed have good news.

Found about this less than an hour ago and I don't know how many are already talking about this or if they are trying to cover it up, but here it is:

International Burn a Quran Day!

Already it has a Facebook page which at the time of this posting has 1,990 fans and is rapidly growing. If I had a facebook, I would probably join too.

So, what's the story behind this? Turns out a little nondenominational church in Florida has had enough of Islam and proclaimed it of the Devil (nothing new here) and are going to make as big a statement as they can, by Burning copies of the Quran on September 11th of this year in honor of the victims of the terrorist attack as a public declaration against Islam.

As you can imagine, the hate has already begun. Ironically, the preacher doesn't come across as crazy. He merely stands against Islamic law, according a CNN video, below. People are raging against it on Facebook, even as others are defending it.



I would have used my new powers of embedding the video, but that function was disabled.

So, where do I stand on this. While I would normally stand against a Christian enforcing his religion on principle, at this time, especially after watching his interview, I stand with this act. I do not do this to spread hate. As I have commented before, being a Pagan/Heathen is a death sentience under Islam. Islam has destroyed move alternative view points and life styles than even Christianity, and it has not let up to this day. I stand with this Day because it is time people Took A Stand beyond just crying out the injustices of Islam. When Muslim men rape women in Sweden simply because they are Blond and they view Blonds as Whores who ask for it. When young women are kidnapped and turned into drugged prostitutes while still teenage by Muslim Men, not just in Islamic Countries, but even in England! It is time to take a stand!

Does this mean I will go out on 9/11 and burn a Quran. I don't know. I honestly couldn't tell you. But if these people do it, then I will cheer loudly and raise a drink to honor their bravery and to my Gods so that such actions are rewarded with Glory and Honor! Because it has been proven without a doubt since its creation that Islam is Not A Religion of Peace! It is a religion of domination, destruction, and the complete and total submission of all peoples to a Tyrannical God.

So I call for all men and women, Polytheist, Monotheist, or Atheist, to support this movement! Show no fear! For if mankind is to be free to do what is right in their eyes and live their lives freely, We cannot let Islam take control!

For the love of our people, Not for the hate of Islam, should this thing be done!

May the Gods and Goddess of all Mankind join us!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An Update:

The Face book group is up to 2,231 members. I have viewed the comments on the YouTube link I posted, and they are not promising. It turns out the pro-Islam people are out in force there as well as a mixed bag on Facebook.

I wish to clarify that I do not, on principle, support the burning of books. I'm a die-hard book worm and hate to see books destroyed. That said, I do still support what these people are trying to do. It is a noble cause, we're just seeing what happens when people feel that noble methods no longer work. Personally, I can't say I blame them for feeling disenfranchised, after reading many of the pro-Islam comments and seeing a distinct lack of anti-Islam ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment